Friday, January 7, 2011

Evil and manipulating monster

Welcome!

My mother in law is a monster, I´m not kidding..

She started out fine, I trusted her and was happy to have her. I refused to listen to bad rumors about her and thought she was just missunderstood.

Then, it all changed!!

This is going to be my sanctuary, where I can rant and share my experiences about this woman. People following this blog are also welcome to ventilate about people in or outside their family!

No names will be mentioned and what is written in here, stays in here!

3 comments:

  1. OH NO! Theres nothing as horrid as having a bad mother in law. Unfortunately Darrens mum passed away a couple of years ago but she was absolutely lovely. I'm really lucky with most of his family.

    You need an outlet and somewhere to vent. Have you ever spoken to your husband about how you feel? How is he about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I met her at the wedding and wasn't impressed, to say the least. Plus J has told me what a hard childhood P had because of her.

    She seems like a big kid who always wants to be the centre of attention, be that by good means or bad (but mostly bad).

    Vent away! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so sorry to read that Lisa! My mum passed away many years ago and my husband never got to know her, I miss her terribly!

    Yes, my husband knows how I feel. She gives not only me, but also him alot of stress. He has taken the roll of his mothers "caregiver" and his halfbrothers male rollmodell. That is partly why I resent her so much. She trying to break us down and I´ve had enough.

    I will give you a better picture later on. But I now feel that I have to protect MY family and my husbands feelings.

    My husband would have been totaly messed up if it weren´t for his family on his dads side (they divorced when my hubby was little). They are wonderfull and I am truly greatful for them!!

    ReplyDelete