Thursday, January 13, 2011

Unfair!!


Today is not about me and there will be no ranting at all.. Todays short post is dedicated to a very good friend of mine, going through a difficult time in life. She has just lost her baby:(.. To you my dear friend; I am so sorry for your loss, I don´t have the words to express it but I feel for you and J from the very bottom of my heart, I phoned him as soon as I saw what happened. This is so unfair!! If you need me for anyting, I´ll be there, you can call me in the middle of the night if you want to. If you want a good cry I´m here, if you want to be chered up I´m here. I know you´ll get through this because you are a strong woman, but remember it is okey to be weak. P also want you to know that he is here for both you and J. If you want to get away from it all our offer still stands when you feel strong enough.

We love you! Take care! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Marina. That has just made me cry. I'm sure a time will come when I mourn the loss of baby, but because I came SO close to death all I can think about is how lucky I am to be alive. Every day the surgeon comes in to tell me how close it was. Blood had not only filled my abdominal cavity but my chest cavity as well, and they had to reopen my stitches on the operating table to take another litre of blood off my chest. If I had passed out anywhere but at hospital I wouldn't be here. I came round on the bathroom floor to hear the surgeon say "Theatre - NOW!" I'm really so blessed to be alive. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats terrifying Leah :o( Im so glad you're still with us. There would have been a lot of devastated people in the world had anything else happened.

    I echo what Marina has said and remember ANYTHING any of us can do for you, just ask!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete