Sunday, January 9, 2011

Strange weekend :/.

I don´t know what´s wrong with people at the moment. Is it something in the air?
It is either me who is highly stressed out and paranoid or the world (read friends) has become really strange.

It feels like people have issues with me, one friends partner has had an issue for a year for a tiny thing apparantly, because he didn´t ask me himself, and had my friend to run his errands for him. It would have been easily fixed had he not kept it to himself behaving like a child during this period. My mate thought he was silly too, and we have now decided that he can tell me himself if something is bothering him.

Other friends just feel distant at the moment and with all this shit happening with my mother in law I just don´t have any energy to face that at the moment.

I´m mad at my hubby too. Called him just now and he couldn´t really speak to me cause he was at his mums place and I could hear in the backround that she was drunk. I was talking and he couldn´t focus. He said he would call me later tonight though, I hope he remembers to.

I feel very, very lonely at the moment! Please give me strengh someone!!!

3 comments:

  1. She's drunk again :( Oh dear. He can at least step outside for a fag and call you for 5 minutes. How come he's back over there so soon anyway?

    Friends can be the biggest blessing and the biggest pain in the arse depending on who it is. Hugs x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard, especially knowing your hubby is there with the witch! :o(

    Like Leah says, friends can be maddening sometimes. The ones who matter will tell you how they feel and will love you even when you annoy them and vice versa. THe ones who won't open up and tell you how they feel about something, but get pissed off at you behind your back and tell everyone but you how they feel, are the ones to avoid.

    Something I learnt the hard way over the years was to care less what I 'thought' other people thought of me and what they were thinking and if someone was behaving like an arse, ignore them which should make it clear youre not interested and not willing to get dragged into it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s sad to know thought that the friends I thought were real friends didn´t step up when I needed them.
    I feel hurt! My hubby has been with his mum all day today, I could hear her throgh the phone saying "I´m not a bad person", perhaps not, but to me she is a person who is in need of help, she needs to start therapy and she needs to put Dan into therapy. But her response to that is that there is nothing wrong with her.
    That means to me that this is going to happen again. She needs to realise her self that she need help!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete