Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here we go again!

My darling husband has done it again..
Forgiven her I mean! I don´t blame him I guess after all she is his mother, but it worries me.

I lost my temper badly with her over Christmas and said alot of truths she needed to hear. She´d been ranting and screaming at his little 13 year old brother for over 4 hours, when I exploded in her face. I don´t regret what I said, I just wish it wouldn´t have had to happen at all. So now I´m the bad one. You see she has a patent on being angry, doing irrational things, nobody else is alowed.
But the things she said to her son.... I could never! No one should have to hear and be called things like that from their own mother, no matter what you´d done..

So I lost it! I called her an evil bitch and screamed at her, asking if she never could shut up and listen to someone else. After that I said to P that I was leaving and that I did, last words from her was that I didn´t know how lucky I was. P left soon after saying that this time he had enough.

If I had a penny for everytime I´ve heard these words.

She called a week later, tried to talk badly of me, that didn´t work. So she called again 2 days ago appologizing to him. And tomorrow he is going there for Sunday dinner! Oh, happy days!

I wonder if the angel or the devil in her will be hosting that dinner? You see, you never know with her as her mood changes very fast.

So now I sit here in another country, feeling anxious, not being able to do a thing to prevent eventual disaster.

Come what may!

3 comments:

  1. This was acctually written yesterday, but due to blogspot probs I had to repost this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Once again he's piggy in the middle, as he is in the case of J & I with Lawrence. He has to realise his mum's behaviour is unacceptable, and you were totally in your rights to shut her up when she was calling D all those disgusting names. If anything, P should've been the one to shut her up.

    You know where I am if you need a rant x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is playing silly buggers with me and keeps closing or opening up 100 windows... I'll try again as I keep losing my comments, lol.

    Sounds like a terrible position for your hubby to be in. What a horrid woman though! It must be hard for you knowing he's going around to see her and she is probably talking all kinds of rubbish about you to attempt to turn him against you :o(

    Its maddening how much men allow their families to get away with. I think thats a common thing. Darren lets few people away with much without pulling them on it and doesnt tolerate bullshit, but when it comes to his family, he won't hear any wrong whatsoever, he just doesnt think they are ever in the wrong about anything.

    His answer to everything is.. "Thats just what X is like". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maddening!!!

    ReplyDelete