Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some good, soom bad,,

I´feeling a bit better to day. Bur we HAVE gone back to square one with the monster inlaw.

She "borrowed" 100£ of him to take the train up north to her family, cause apparently they all became friends again after the funural.

When I asked him if she asked if ut was ok with me to give me a 100 pounds, he said no and that it was his own decision. I can´t understand how he can fall for her crock teaes every time.
She is constanlly threatening to kill her self, but according to his Nan she ´s been doing that for over 20 years!!

and now I get all the crap!

At least my friends are behaving normaly now, which is really nice..'

I haven´t heard anything from Pete tonite, his phone is off. He promised to ring me after the fotboll, I´m a bit worried now.. I hope he just forgot and fell asleep:(:(..

3 comments:

  1. I bet he just had a beer and fell asleep. I hope you guys can put this to the back burner for a bit and enjoy your one day together on Saturday.

    Don't let the nutty old cow win. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup what Leah said. Short time together is precious, enjoy it and if you can... try to not even mention her all day at all. Why allow her to intrude on your precious time together.

    I hate it when people do the threats of suicide. Anyone who is serious, doesn't talk about it, they either do it or at least have a good go at it. She sounds like a self obssessed selfish cow to me and sadly her son will just keep getting manipulated until he makes her aware of where the line is.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things´ll ease up now when he is back in Sweden. Unless she turns upp with D on our doorstep as she did a couple of years ago.
    Now we can relax and put things behind us :-)xxx

    Ps. He did pass out after the fotball he rung me early the in the morning today.
    January 12, 2011 3:04 PM

    ReplyDelete