Monday, January 17, 2011

A little breather:)

Hello to you all!

At the moment, and I cross my fingers now, it has been quiet regarding my mother in law, so there is really not much to write on this subject for now.

I´ll keep this blog, but I won´t be posting as long as nothing more happens, but I´m sure there will be more to rant about in the future.

Anyways to you who have been kind enough to follow this blog I´ll keep you posted with my "weather" code if something arises, and I´m sure things will come up as it always does with this "wonderful" monster in law I have, but for now I´m just going to enjoy the respite:).

I think I´ll start another public blog soon though about things happening in general, with a bit less ranting! I´ll let you know when it is up and running if you want to follow it.

For now take care my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Will keep checking in hun. I've started using my account now anyway as a pregnancy, birth and early days account for Isaac to look back at one day, so I'll see any updates.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete